Monday, October 21, 2013

GCAP 2013 Fun Times in Melbourne

So, the last few months have certainly been filled with plenty of fun stuff and keeping PLENTY busy. 
I'll certainly be getting around to doing some batch uploads of stuff that's been done soon. I'll get around to that when time permits. 

For now, I thought I'd drop an update regarding where things are at currently. 
For the next few days I'll be over in the rad city of Melbourne for a 3 day conference with my good pal and fellow artist Steve. 
This is the second year I'm coming here, and it's looking like it's going to be a great event. Very keen to hear some of the speakers and especially the full day autodesk workshops. 

So, that's me. After I'm back and settled in I'll make some time to get some stuff uploaded as well as continue my current projects. Good times ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment